Have You Lost Traffic? or Just Want MORE!
The SEOwhat Step 1 Website Review and Analysis is the next best step for you.
The truth is that human beings and search engines treat web pages differently: people look at a the design of a site and read textual content on-page, while search engines look for sets of information both on-page and off-page, within and behind the coding of your website in order to qualify it as relevant within the search results.
With the SEOwhat Step 1 report, you gain insider knowledge into what makes search engine’s work and how to make them work to your advantage.
The SEOwhat Step 1 Website Review and Analysis looks at your website from the search engine’s point of view. We factor in all the variables that are essential to search engine success and then we determine and present you with a complete list of things that are keeping you from reaching your potential. We also tell you how you can turn things around and start achieving the search engine rankings you deserve.
The SEOwhat Step 1 Website Review and Analysis is perfect for those who …
- have worked with other SEO companies with little or no Search Engine Ranking Increases
- have lost rankings, lost traffic, lost sales or all of thee above
- have tried everything you know to do and don’t know where else to turn
- are brand new to search engine optimization and internet marketing
- have no clue where to begin with SEO
- have new or relatively new websites
We answer your questions!
Our Step 1 Website Review and Analysis includes 1-hour of one-on-one phone consulting with Catherine Seven, leading SEO consultant and SE analyst. Catherine has been eating, sleeping and breathing all things internet marketing related since the late 90′s. She developed her know-how and search engine savy through years of study, research and analytic trials that have resulted in achiving monumental success for her clients.
Click below for a full list of analysis factors.
- < head > Head Tag Source Code Review - Tells you how your meta tags look from the bots point of view.
- < body > Body Source Code Review – This tells you how your site’s content looks to the Search Engines. This section of the report includes identification of items you are missing (i.e. header tags, bold, and underline), what your main page’s keyword density is, and more.
- Off-the-page factors influencing your ranking – This analysis will give you a review of your Link Popularity, your website’s Theme, Dmoz, Yahoo Listings, PR Details, and Back Link Theme.
- Highlight Problematic Areas - This report portion lists trouble spots within your web site’s design, layout, source code, and overall usability.
- Where Are You Ranked Today - by SEOwhat.com – This report shows you where you are currently ranking for major terms within your industry.
- Who Links To You Report – This report shows you how many inbound links you and your competition have. This is the first step in getting your site recognized with quality inbound links.
- Density Analysis Report – This report gives a breakdown of phrase density on your page. This helps you to see the keywords and phrases for which your page is ‘actually’ optimized.
- SE View Report – This report displays your page the way search engines actually view it. You can see the areas that are visible to the various search engines and where else you can apply optimization to your page. SE View Report also helps you avoid page cloaking, which is a spam technique of using 2 variants of your page – one for the users, and another one for search engine bots.
- 1 Hour of One-on-One Phone Consultation - to review the findings of the report and answer questions you have regarding the findings.